Visa Cards
6 6

96 posts in this topic

Mine came yesterday (2/20) Meta Payment Systems out of Sioux Falls, SD.

An even split on 2 cards, as I was told $2k was the max per gift card..

No email notification was sent previously, fortunately I was able to track down our postman a few streets over after one of his colleagues dropped a hint where I could find him.. otherwise, the USPO will hold them for 15 days.

Still waiting on the manual ticket I had for the unpaired items..  I imagine that will be a little longer

7 hours ago, jeff909 said:

Did anyone register online ?

If you go to that myprepaid.info site it looks a little sketchy ... 

I couldn't even get that website to work anyways, it crashed anytime I tried, on multiple browsers. I gave up and just used the phone numbers to setup the card.

Edit: USPS has completely screwed this up...
I have 2 tracking numbers. I am supposed to be getting about $2177 for my self redemption, and $300 for manual redemption. (for a total of $2477)
They both show the estimated delivery date as today, my local post office accidentally sent an entire container of mail to another post office. They say now one should be delivered tomorrow, but no one will be home 🙄
The 2nd one shows it is still in transit "to the next facility", but when it left Las Vegas it never made it to our regional sorting facility. My wife spoke with someone from the post office and he stated it should have been in the container that got shipped to the wrong post office, but appears that it wasn't and recommended I file a missing mail report.

All the while, the ring cameras I was gonna pickup tomorrow night at best buy will only be on sale through Saturday... argh!

It appears these cards are insured for $100. If they can't find it, is that all the post office will be liable for?

And just signed for mine at the house. Card activated and all is good. Time to delete Iris account. Whats funny is the local Lowe's still has all Iris signage up in the Electrical department.

Hate when I'm right.   Got an email that a delivery attempt was made, but no one was available to sign so it wasn't delivered.   :(   My post office is opened the exact hours I work too.   Should be fun. 

I received the first of 3 cards.  Activated on the website in less than 30 seconds.

The other 2 cards are waiting for me at home.  Now just have to pay for those Amazon and Ring carts...

After having 8 orders cancelled by Best Buy online, I finally went through Amazon.  Best Buy would not accept the pre-paid Visa no matter what I tried.  I read FAQ reports of several people having a similar issue in the recent past, so apparently not just me.

Oh well, Ring got about $1500 and Amazon got about $1000 of Lowes money.  And I still have a few hundred to spend on whatever items I missed, or feel that I have to have.  I am very grateful that Lowes handled it like they did.

Online.

I must have been doing something wrong. This card was for work so I tried as a guest account, and it didn’t go through. I then tried adding the card to my personal account. Neither method worked. I finally added it to my personal Amazon account and everything went through fine. Just had to place a separate order to keep from mixing items on the invoices.

Not sure what I was doing wrong, but at least the items are on the way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, rdisom said:

I must have been doing something wrong. This card was for work so I tried as a guest account, and it didn’t go through. I then tried adding the card to my personal account. Neither method worked. I finally added it to my personal Amazon account and everything went through fine. Just had to place a separate order to keep from mixing items on the invoices.

Not sure what I was doing wrong, but at least the items are on the way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I used it on bestbuy online with in store pickup, no issue

1 hour ago, jeff909 said:

I used it on bestbuy online with in store pickup, no issue

I must be a bonehead.  I tried In Store pickup, delivery to address the card was shipped to, and even added to my personal account with delivery to my house.  Rejected every time.☹️

On 2/19/2019 at 10:15 PM, Pirate said:

it crashed anytime I tried, on multiple browsers"

Maybe that's your browser(s) telling you that you shouldn't be on that site because it's trying to hijack the browser and load a trojan onto your machine.

Looks like the second batch of cards are getting ready to ship, just received this email......

Feb 23

03:09 PM
Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item
HENDERSON,NV 89011