Iris V1 Devices Now Supported!
4 4

8 posts in this topic

Hubitat Elevation Platform update 2.0.8 is available:

https://community.hubitat.com/t/announcing-iris-v1-support-hub-update-2-0-8/12673

New drivers:

• Iris V1 Button
  • Iris V1 Contact Sensor
  • Iris V1 Key Fob
  • Iris V1 Motion Sensor
  • Iris V1 Outlet

The Senior Care Pendant and Keypad are still under development and will be released soon.

2 hours ago, Philips21 said:

.any idea if/when they will be providing support for the IRIS camera and the two different versions of the NYCE Tilt Sensor as well? I have the non-HA version tilt sensors.

The NYCE tilt sensors should work today.  They not be properly recognized (i.e. Device) but you can manually select the proper driver for them after the fact.

I know they've discussed supporting cameras, but I really don't expect them to support the Iris cameras since there are newer and better options out there.  Your best bet is to use them with Blueiris and use the community-supplied integration to get them sending events to Hubitat.

On 3/27/2019 at 2:19 PM, IrisUsers said:

The NYCE tilt sensors should work today.  They not be properly recognized (i.e. Device) but you can manually select the proper driver for them after the fact.

I know they've discussed supporting cameras, but I really don't expect them to support the Iris cameras since there are newer and better options out there.  Your best bet is to use them with Blueiris and use the community-supplied integration to get them sending events to Hubitat.

Sorry, but which driver are you using for the NYCE tilt sensors? Neither the NYCE motion or contact drivers register the flat or vertical status of the tilt sensors...did anybody get these to work?

Question... Would this work as a backdoor way to access a hubutat device via smartthings cloud? I love hubutat but i dislike the lack of app for my cell phone. would i be abled to add and remove codes on my hubutat devices via the samsung app? i already have a smart things hub and hubutat hub.

On 3/30/2019 at 9:52 PM, Giles said:

Sorry, but which driver are you using for the NYCE tilt sensors? Neither the NYCE motion or contact drivers register the flat or vertical status of the tilt sensors...did anybody get these to work?

@Giles I modified the official NYCE driver for ST to work with Hubitat. It only works with Iris NYCE Tilt sensor. It has a preference where it allows to reversed the open/closed positions. It works for me, I hope it works for you.

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/splat-n/hubitat/master/NYCE Tilt Sensor HE.groovy

1 hour ago, spollo said:

@Giles I modified the official NYCE driver for ST to work with Hubitat. It only works with Iris NYCE Tilt sensor. It has a preference where it allows to reversed the open/closed positions. It works for me, I hope it works for you.

Awesome @spollo, this should help @Giles for his mailbox. I created the driver using the link you provided, but am curious how do I pair it. Do I use the standard Zigbee button or the IRIS V1 Zigbee? Thanks don't have to wait for 2.0.9 anymore it looks like.