Goodbye and thank you all
5 5

9 posts in this topic

Hi,

I am one of the engineers on the Iris team and just wanted to post here to thank you all for being part of the Iris family. This is an incredibly sad day for all of us and I know for many of you as well. Speaking personally, being a part of Iris has been one of the most rewarding jobs I've had in my career and I will miss it greatly. I am really honored that so many of you trusted your safety and comfort to Iris, and so sad that it is ending. All of you (and the many many more who don't post to forums like this) are the reason we came to work every day. I will miss you...so long and thanks for all the fish.

-Mike

57 minutes ago, MikeS said:

Hi,

I am one of the engineers on the Iris team and just wanted to post here to thank you all for being part of the Iris family. This is an incredibly sad day for all of us and I know for many of you as well. Speaking personally, being a part of Iris has been one of the most rewarding jobs I've had in my career and I will miss it greatly. I am really honored that so many of you trusted your safety and comfort to Iris, and so sad that it is ending. All of you (and the many many more who don't post to forums like this) are the reason we came to work every day. I will miss you...so long and thanks for all the fish.

-Mike

Mike,

Best of luck to you and the whole Iris team, I truly hope all your future endeavors are rewarding.

And don't forget your towel.  😉

1 hour ago, MikeS said:

Hi,

-Mike

Mike,

Your topic says goodbye, but it does not have to be that way.  We've never spoken, however it would be great if you'd stick around here and possibly help in the community effort to resurrect a viable Arucs ecosystem.

Good luck in your future endeavors.

Mike and the rest of the Iris team:

I too am sorry that Iris is gone and with it a job that you enjoyed. Having a job you like to do is not work, and that makes it much easier and can even be fun.

Thanks for posting your goodbye but as was said don't make it a goodbye but more of a hello and hang around and learn with us as we all move to other systems.

Did you have an Iris system of your own?

Thanks to all the Lowes Iris Team.  System has been a leader in the industry though sadly, not properly supported by corporate.  Any hint regarding how many Iris hubs the Iris Team was supporting?  Was always curious regarding how many systems were sold.