Anyone tried Sharp Tools ?

9 posts in this topic

I linked it last night, but I've been installing devices most of the day. Getting around 90% of them linked, no luck on 1 contact, motion sensors, Z-combo fire/co detector, one Schlage lock and one flaky garage door opener. Funny thing it's the one of the two that worked better under Iris. When all installed I''m looking more at this and Action Tiles. It would be great if either would give us remote operation of our system, that's a pretty big deal for me. I'm also trying the built-in dashboards in hubitat to see if the others are worth the money? If not I might keep a few things on SmartThings, I have both hubs, especially the garage door openers. I paired both thermostats on ST, but with no easy way to set schedules with great difficulty I put them on Hubitat. 

21 hours ago, awraynor said:

I linked it last night, but I've been installing devices most of the day. Getting around 90% of them linked, no luck on 1 contact, motion sensors, Z-combo fire/co detector, one Schlage lock and one flaky garage door opener. Funny thing it's the one of the two that worked better under Iris. When all installed I''m looking more at this and Action Tiles. It would be great if either would give us remote operation of our system, that's a pretty big deal for me. I'm also trying the built-in dashboards in hubitat to see if the others are worth the money? If not I might keep a few things on SmartThings, I have both hubs, especially the garage door openers. I paired both thermostats on ST, but with no easy way to set schedules with great difficulty I put them on Hubitat. 

@awraynor I just dealt with the ZCombo's last night. Go to Z wave pairng, then start z wave exclusion, pull out batt tray on detector, wait a sec, press and hold the detector button as you push in batt tray, after beep then release button. You should see it pop up in the app. Then pull out the batt tray again, start up z wave paing, press and hold the detector button as you push back in batts, resease the button after it beeps. Hope this works! I got mine paired so keep trying!

I looked on their web site but didn't find an answer to this.

Do you need a license for each device (tablet/phone/etc) that you run Action Tiles on?

I know it says the license can be used for one location only but couldn't find anything about using multiple devices and can I transfer that to a new device if a replace my phone for whatever reason next month or year?