IOS update for new app is now avaiable

4 posts in this topic

I really hate the new app, but I added some blinds that will only work in the new app and not the classic so I downloaded it a week or two ago.  

Twice it moved all my devices to one room and I had to go back and re-sort them.  I also have about 20 generic contact sensors that can not be deleted from the app.  They are not associated with any device and why the new app added them when I loaded it I have no idea.  .I called support and it was elevated to a upper level support and I was given a number, but that was over a week ago and have not heard a word from them since.  Hopefully this new app will fix some of this.

Either since the last firmware update on ST or since I re-enabled the Hubitat hub link with ST (not sure which since I enabled hub link about the same time they pushed the firmware) I've started getting "Iris Contact Sensor" devices showing up in ST that it says are unavailable but when I delete them they just come back.  But this is in the Classic app as I've never installed the new app.

I posted the question on the ST forum and a staff member saw it and fixed the issue for me.  He did something on their end and now all the devices are gone.  Will they come back, who knows?