Don’t throw away your iris hub!

4 posts in this topic

The second (and very likely third) generation hubs work with Arcus and are the cheapest way to get started. I’ve heard that some people simply threw their hub away, so if you’re considering doing that think about holding onto it!

if anyone has a stack of hubs around, I might be interested in adding to my collection - I have about 7 connected to various Arcus deployments for testing.

I have a V2 hub I was given. Was keeping it as a spare. I will send it to you for shipping cost.   Assuming I can find it. I am pretty sure I know where it is, but I am not home so I can’t verify. Let me know if interested. 

On 5/17/2019 at 10:27 AM, Terminal said:

I have a V2 hub I was given. Was keeping it as a spare. I will send it to you for shipping cost.   Assuming I can find it. I am pretty sure I know where it is, but I am not home so I can’t verify. Let me know if interested. 

Depends on pricing. The most I typically pay for a hub is $10, and $15 for 3rd gen hubs (although I prefer the second gen). If Arcus sees any kind of adoption, there may be interest in these hubs again, at least until an alternative hub can be developed 

I don't want anything for it just pay shipping, PM me your address and I can tell you how much it will cost.  I will say I have no idea if it works,  I got it from another forum member, here is the thread.  I never used it, he said it was his free upgrade and he had moved to Wink.  So it should be new.  It looks new, but I never hooked it up or tried it.  It is in the same box he shipped it to me.  I paid $13.00 to have it shipped back in 2016. that was from west coast to east coast.  My wife can get a discount if she ships from her work, so I can probably get a little better price. But it will probably be about the same now, depending on where you are.